WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A SAFE VISIT
Woods Hole Passage Inn will continue to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests. We share your concerns about cleanliness and security during your stay as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. We have implemented several new policies and cleaning procedures to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and employees.
We ask that you comply as well with a mask, social distancing and frequent hand washing. Our staff and their families take this very seriously. We appreciate your cooperation.
Thank you for your understanding, continued support, and never-ending encouragement.
- Prior to arrival, we will send you an email with instructions for your contact-less check-in and check-out
- Unfortunately, there is no breakfast service for the duration of 2021.
- We give rooms a deep clean, exceeding CDC and local health guidelines, in between guest stays, but cannot provide housekeeping services during your stay at this time.
- Our common room will be closed for the duration of 2021.
- Masks are required in our guest area stairwell as well as in the parking area. While on the grounds, we ask you to have your mask available should you interact with anyone outside your party.
- There is a table on the patio for each room, which you may use for any meals or just to sit and enjoy the views of the gardens.