WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING YOU WITH A SAFE VISIT
Woods Hole Passage Inn will continue to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests. We share your concerns about cleanliness and security during your stay as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. We have implemented several new policies and cleaning procedures to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and employees.
We ask that you comply as well with a mask, social distancing and frequent hand washing. Our staff and their families take this very seriously. We appreciate your cooperation.
Thank you for your understanding, continued support, and never-ending encouragement.
- Prior to arrival, we will send you an email with instructions for your contact-less check-in and check-out
- Unfortunately, there is no breakfast service for the duration of 2021.
- We give rooms a deep clean in between guest stays, but cannot provide housekeeping services during your stay at this time.
- Previously occupied rooms are given a “rest” for a minimum of 24 – 72 hours after a guest checks out and are thoroughly and deeply cleaned exceeding CDC and local health guidelines.
- Our common room will be closed for the duration of 2021.
- Masks are required in our guest area stairwell as well as in the parking area. While on the grounds, we ask you to have your mask available should you interact with anyone outside your party.
- There is a table on the patio for each room, which you may use for any meals or just to sit and enjoy the views of the gardens.
COVID-19 TRAVEL ORDER
- All visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts must follow new travel orders. The Commonwealth has made great progress to slow the spread of COVID19 and gradually re-open the economy, and all visitors have a responsibility to help us keep transmission levels as low as possible.
- Per the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, all visitors are required to quarantine for 10 days after entering the state unless they meet certain requirements, as well as complete and submit the Massachusetts Travel Form found here.
- Current exceptions to the quarantine include:
- Produce upon request proof of a negative test for COVID-19 from a test administered no longer than 72 hours prior to arrival in Massachusetts.
- Be tested for and receive a negative test for COVID-19 after entering MA.
- Be traveling through the state expediently to another destination, including connecting to a flight.
- Coming to Massachusetts for medical care.
- Coming to Massachusetts to provide critical infrastructure services.
- Coming from a lower risk state.
- More details about the above travel order can be found here.