What to Expect at Our Cape Cod Inn
At Woods Hole Passage Inn, we are dedicated to providing the finest Cape Cod experience to each and every one of our guests. We have set the following policies in order to ensure that we deliver on this goal.
- Rates do not include state and local taxes of 14.45%.
- Rates are for double occupancy at our Cape Cod inn.
- Extra person is an additional charge of $40 per night.
- Master Card, Visa & American Express accepted (and of course, cash!)
- Woods Hole Passage is a NON-SMOKING Inn and property. There is to be no smoking in any Inn building or on Inn grounds and gardens.
- For refundable reservations, $100 deposit per room booked is required to confirm a reservation at our Cape Cod inn. Deposit refundable with a 2-week notice, less a $40 handling charge. On shorter notice, the full payment is forfeited for the entire reservation, unless the room is re-rented.
- All personal information about our guests, collected during the booking process, remains totally private & secure.
- Minimum two-night stay on weekends year round.
- Minimum three-night stay during the months of July and August and during holidays and special events.
- Check-In time: 4:00pm or later; Check-Out time: 11:00am, unless prior arrangements are made.
- Children of all ages are welcome at our Cape Cod inn, with prior arrangements.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the rooms unattended by an adult.
- While we do not accept pet guests, we would be happy to recommend a great resort where your furry friend can stay while you come play with us. Just give us a call.
- Business-friendly secure wireless internet is available in all rooms at our Cape Cod inn at no cost.